- 1 Devil’s Food Cake Mix (or preferred flavor)
- Oreo Cookies
- Favorite Frosting – chocolate is recommended
- White frosting
- Make and bake cupcakes as directed on package instructions.
- Once cool, frost with a thick layer of chocolate frosting.
- Add an Oreo to the center of the cupcake so it is standing upright.
- Screw the top off another Oreo (just the chocolate part) and break in half. These are the bat wings! Stick them in the frosting next to the upright Oreo – the bats body.
- With the white frosting, add eye whites to the body. Dap a little chocolate for eye color.
Here are a handful of our favorite treats found on other fantastic blogs:
Rice Krispie Treat Monsters
They look a lot like the adorable minions – but you can eat these! And they’re deeeelicious.
Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
Wormy Orange Punch