To Our Valued Customers,
The health and safety of our Curb-It customers and haulers is our top priority. At this time, we remain open and fully operational in locations where we are permitted to operate while we continue to monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines closely.
In addition to advising all Curb-It haulers and customers to follow the CDC guidelines, we are taking additional precautionary measures to help minimize the spread of COVID-19. Please note that these safety precautions may vary from location to location and may also be dependent upon the severity of the situation in any given geographical area.
Our Haulers have been advised to:
- Wash hands frequently
- Use hand sanitizer as an additional step, and use disinfecting wipes on all high touch surfaces
- Wear gloves when possible
- Stop the practice of shaking customers hands and greet them with a smile and a wave instead
Curb-It was designed to reduce the amount of time and personal interaction between our haulers and customers so should you have any junk removal needs during this time, we are uniquely positioned to safely assist you.
Best ways to use Curb-It while practicing social distancing:
- Move your items to an area where it is easily accessible and minimizes any personal interaction.
- Communicate with your hauler before they arrive for the task. Use the messaging app to provide as much information upfront as a way to decrease time spent together and unnecessary interactions.
- Greet us with a smile and a wave instead of a handshake.
If you have questions or need support with scheduling, canceling or rescheduling an appointment please call 1-888-220-8743 or email email@example.com and a Curb-It team member will be happy to help.
Thank you for trusting the Curb-It team!